Last updated June 9, 2017
OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
We understand that you value your privacy. At Brandibble Co., a Delaware corporation (together with its affiliates, “Brandibble”), we and our customers want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information that we collect by any of the following means:
- On the website located at brandibble.co (the “Brandibble Website”).
- On all other websites hosted on web servers owned or otherwise controlled by Brandibble on behalf of its customers (together with the Brandibble Website, the “Sites”).
- Through any software application which uses Brandibble’s interface and which states, directly or indirectly, that this policy applies to that application (each, as updated from time to time, an “Application”, and together with the Sites, the “Services”).
- When you interact with our or any of our customers’ advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by Brandibble or its customers offline or through any other means, including through any other website or software application, whether or not operated by Brandibble, which does not state that this policy applies to it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
In order to provide and enhance the Services and to make them available to you, we may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide - The provider of any Service, which may be Brandibble or any of its customers (a “Service Provider”), collects personal information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions, such as email, online registration forms, transactions carried out through that Service, search queries through that Service, and user contributions to be published or displayed on public areas of that Service. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including without limitation your name, e-mail address, physical address, phone number, and billing information. The types and amount of personal information collected for these activities will vary depending on the activity. We use this information to provide our services, to tailor your user experience, and to prevent fraud.
Automatic data collection technologies - As you use the Services, Service Providers may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including without limitation
- details of your use of the Services, such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use through the Services; and
- information about your device and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information that Service Providers collect automatically may include personal information, or Service Providers may maintain it or associate it with personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties. It helps us to improve the Services and to make them more personalized.
User communications - When you send email or other communications to a Service Provider, that Service Provider may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve the Services.
Device information - Service Providers may also gather information about the device that you use to access a Service, such as its model and how it is being used.
he Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under that age may provide any information through the Services. Consistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Service Providers will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information through the Services represents that she is 13 years of age or older.
If you are under the age of 13, do not register for, use, or provide any information through the Services. If a Service Provider learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, that Service Provider will delete that information. If you believe that a Service Provider might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact Brandibble at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Service Providers may disclose without restriction both aggregated information about users and information that does not identify any individual.
Each Service Provider may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties used to support its business.
- To a buyer or other successor upon a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of assets, in which personal information held by the Service Provider about its users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by the Service Provider when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If it believes that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Service Provider, its customers, or others.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
The Services are hosted in the United States. If you are using the Services from the European Union or other regions or countries with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as other countries, and that by providing your personal data you consent to
- the use of your personal data for the uses identified above in accordance with this policy; and
- the transfer of your personal data to the United States.
The Services implement measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have received or chosen a password for access to any part of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems.
If a Service Provider learns of a security systems breach, then it may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. It may do so by posting a notice through the Services or sending an email to you at the email address you have provided. Service Providers may also communicate with you electronically regarding other security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may occasionally update this policy. For changes to this policy that may be materially less restrictive on Service Providers’ use or disclosure of your personal information, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing the change. We encourage you to periodically review this policy to stay informed about how we are protecting the personal information that we collect, and to ensure that we have an up-to-date active email address for you. Your continued use of Services constitutes your agreement to this policy and any updates.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this policy, please contact Brandibble at:
1637 Saddle Hill Road
Green Oaks, IL 60048
Attention: Privacy Officer